Avichi Holdings Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on 3/28/2017.
- Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
Your privacy is very important for us and Avichi Holdings LLC (Avichi) is committed to protect it. With regard to the information we collect, when you or your computer interacts with us or our website, this Privacy Statement details our current privacy practices. By accessing www.avichiholdings.com or by interacting with us, you acknowledge and fully accept Avichi’s Privacy Statement and with full knowledge willingly consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Participating 3rd party Vendor & partner Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including third party sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online Vendors, partners and others who participate in Avichi services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating Vendors, Partners and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of Vendors, Partners and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Avichi collects certain information from and about its users four ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user when they login and share their data through website, users when they communicate through emails and over the phone or in person, and with Cookies.
Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- Number of links you click within our site
- City, County, State or country from which you accessed the site
- Date, time and year of your visit
- Your Internet service provider
- Web page you linked to our site from
- Web pages you viewed on our site
- The amount of time you spent on each web page and feature
- Any other data we can capture as technology advances and provides for
Avichi reserves the right to share aggregated site data with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website.
You have the ability and right to accept or decline cookies. Web browsers can automatically accept cookies, or you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then that may disable some of the functionalities on Website.
- Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to access information or purchase services. When you register, our Website will request for personal information such as name, address, telephone number or facsimile number, email, account number and any other relevant information. If you are purchasing a product, service or participate in any of our business activities, we will request financial information as required by SEC regulations of United States of America. Any financial information we collect is used only to provide you our services and products or bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to our credit card payment processing company (like VISA, Master Card) or your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your consent except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your product or service requests
- With the project lenders, insurance providers, government tax authorities
- To protect ourselves (you and us) from liabilities including acquiring various form of insurance products including Property liability insurance
- To respond to legal processes like company formation, County/City property tax authorities or complying with US SEC regulations, IRS audit etc.
- With 3rd party products and services providers like Rental property management, HOA’s, billing, recovery and eviction, Trash pickup, Electricity, water and gas
- With the brokers, buyers, lenders, when we sell the commercial asset like Multifamily Apartment complexes or Single Family residences you have invested in
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company
- Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your person information in your web account file is correct and current. We may provide you with tools to validate or update your data or you may review this information by contacting us.
Changes to this Statement
Avichi has the discretion to periodically update this privacy statement as and when required. When we do, we will also revise the date at the top of this Privacy page as “updated”. We encourage you to periodically review the privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect your personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates thereafter.
If you have questions regarding to our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at email@example.com or send your comments to:
Avichi Holdings LLC, 2121 Lohmans Crossing Road, Ste. 504-209, Austin, TX 78734
Avichi will use reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any such issues or questions.